- Globally nearly 195 million people are under nourished, and India shares a quarter of the Global Hunger burden.
- At Global hunger index, India ranks 102nd out of 117 qualifying countries.
- 4 out of the 10 children are not meeting their Full Human Potential because of Chronic Under Nutrition & Stunting.
- By the end of the year 12,000 people per day could die from hunger linked to COVID-19, potentially more than will die from the disease itself.
- 97% of the health problems can be mitigated with having nutritious food.
So many problems, One Solution!
High Protein Nutritious Khichdi to All!
Ratna Nidhi always evolves and adopts the challenging times into opportunity to help others. We stand by the saying “TOGETHER we stand, TOGETHER we win!”
Since March 29, 2020 Ratna Nidhi’s staff, volunteers and donors have come together to support each one and to look after our people and continuous support of the Volunteer network Ratna Nidhi has served meals more than 9lac+ people across Mumbai.
Our team has made all possible efforts to not let people sleep with empty stomach.
Please Note - You can make monthly ECS of the same amount.
- Ratna Nidhi’s campaigners are very approachable! I have donated books to their previous campaign as well. Extremely trustworthy people, constantly working for the benefit of society. Have recommended the trust to my friends! - Meena from Mumbai (50, Indian Audit Officer)
- I have seen first hand how efficiently Ratnanidhi has been handling the massive logistics & coordination to operate kitchens in various parts of Mumbai and distributing nutritious Khichdi meals to thousands of migrant workers & daily wagers. They take suggestions from donors too and act upon them immediately! Kudos to the selflessly committed group of Kitchen team, coordination team & volunteers who have galvanized into action from day 1 to serve our city amidst this crisis! - Moumita from Mumbai (Works with NGOs)
- We are very happy and proud of you and your organization for the social work you have been doing for the past several years. Thank you once again for giving us a chance to serve the needy and deserving people through your organization - Mrs. Deepika Dharia and Mrs. Pushpa Parikh
- Thank you for your selfless service to all our frontline bravehearts and daily-wage earners/migrant workers who have been holding our city together! God bless you all and may there be many many more philanthropic groups such as yours who rush to the aid of all our countrymen who are battling this crisis! May we stand together in this fight against this global epidemic, and after this passes, we shall emerge stronger and resolute in our conviction to help and work side by side with our brothers and sisters to rejuvenate India's economy and prosperity! - Moumita Deb
Choose any of the following option to make a donation.
Tax exemption under 80G for Donation below Rs. 1,00,000