By registering to take part in Cyclothon 2021 organised by Ratna Nidhi Charitable Trust and / or others (hereafter also referred to as, RNCT and / or organiser), you confirm that:
- You are of legal consenting adult age, as per Indian laws, or you have parental or guardian consent.
- Your participation in the event is like all sports, has a risk of physical injury and you fully accept responsibility for all such risks as a condition of participation.
- You understand and accept that RNCT and the event organizers / owners, do not accept any liability of any sort for bodily injury, illness or death sustained to or by you or loss or damage to any of your possessions or goods (eg: bicycle, sports equipment, money, vehicles, jewellery, clothing, cameras etc) whatsoever and howsoever their loss or damage is caused.
- Participant and their legal representatives, waive all claims of whatsoever nature against any and all Sponsors of the event, The State of Maharashtra, all political entities, authorities and officials, all contractors working on or near the course, all Committee persons, officials and volunteers, Event Organizer and all other persons and entities associated with the event and the owner, employees, agents and representatives of all or any of the aforementioned including, but not limited to, any claims that might result from participant participating in the event and whether on account of illness, injury, death or otherwise.
- If participant is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer/s any detriment whatsoever, participant’s Parents or guardian hereby irrevocably authorize the event officials and organizers to, at your risk and cost, transport participant to a medical facility and/or to administer emergency medical treatment and participant waive/s all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. Participant’s Parents, guardian or immediate family shall pay or reimburse to Organizing committee participant’s medical and emergency expenses and authorizes Event Organizer to incur the same on their behalf.
- In case of any illness or injury caused to any participant or death suffered by due to any medical reasons or medical condition during the ride or at any time thereafter as a result of the event, regardless or not whether such medical reasons or condition shall have been pre-existing conditions known by you and further regardless of whether participant shall have disclosed, at any point in time, the existence of such reason or condition to any person, none of the sponsors of the event or any political entity or authorities and officials or all contractor working on or near the course, or any of the organizing Committee persons, officials or volunteers or Event Organizer or any persons or entities associated with the event or the owner, employees, agents or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by participant and his/her representatives agree that entrance fee and any sponsor pledge money collected is nonrefundable.
- Each participant also consents to the recording of his/her voice, image and likeness captured by any means including cameras/telephones/mobile devices while present in, at or about the event and the transmission of these images/voices in perpetuity by the organizer and its representatives / agents, Sponsors or Donors free of charge, by any means and waives all moral and legal rights in and to any recordings of sound or video made or images taken during the entire 8 day duration of the event and its preparations / planning.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel the event in whole or in part without notice, for any reason. In such cases a refund or partial refund may be given at the organiser’s discretion, but is not guaranteed.
- Participant and his/her representatives understand, agree and irrevocably permit Event Organizer to share the information provided in the application, with all/any entities associated with the Event, at its own discretion.
- You have read and understand the Terms and Conditions (as may be updated from time to time) and will abide by them fully.
I, hereby agree to indemnify Ratna Nidhi Charitable Trust and the event organisers for any and all the claims, loss and expenses of any sort arising by reason of the Terms of Conditions and of my breach of the above conditions, unauthorised acts or otherwise. Any breach of these conditions or failure by me to obey the lawful directions of RNCT or the event instructors hereby entitles RNCT or the event organisers to terminate my participation in the event forthwith without any refund of fees or any compensation of any sort and to disqualify me automatically.